Kafka >> mail # user >> Logo

A few people have asked about getting a logo for Kafka. I think this would
be a great idea!

Oliver has kindly offered to have a someone at Datadog take a shot at it.
If that doesn't pan out I am happy to do a 99designs contest to get us more
options.

It would be good for people to use this thread to give ideas or thoughts on
what might be good. I will follow up with mine. I will give this a day or
so and then try to summarize the suggestions/guidance so that any potential
designer isn't overwhelmed by contradictory suggestions.

-Jay

+
David Arthur 2012-12-19, 18:13
+