Kafka, mail # user - Re: Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16. - 2013-08-28, 16:50

Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-27, 15:54
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-27, 16:45
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-27, 16:52
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-27, 19:38
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-27, 20:04
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-27, 21:39
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-28, 00:33
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-28, 15:37
Re: Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16.
Rajasekar,

We are trying to minimize the number of patches in 0.8 to critical bug
fixes or broken tooling. If the patch involves significant code changes, we
would encourage taking it on trunk. If you want to just fix the console
producer to take the retry argument, I would think it is small enough to
consider taking it on 0.8 branch since it affects the usability of the
console producer.

Thanks,
Neha