Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: possible to shutdown a consumerConnector without flushing the offset

Re: possible to shutdown a consumerConnector without flushing the offset
Can you provide more details about what you mean by measuring replay when
you kill a consumer?

Thanks,
Neha
On May 17, 2013 6:26 AM, "Withers, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would it be possible for someone to provide me with a 0.8 jar that
> implements a ConsumerConnector.hardShutdown, which would interrupt all
> threads yet not do a final offset flush.  We want to measure replay so we
> want to simulate a kill -9, but we want to keep running the process to
> flush stats and have them available locally as well.
>
> thanks,
> rob

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-17, 13:40