Kafka, mail # user - Commit Offset per topic

Re: Commit Offset per topic
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-04, 16:29
The API you are looking for is ConsumerConnector.commitOffsets(). However,
not that it will commit offsets for all partitions that the particular
consumer connector owns at that time. And the set of partitions owned by a
particular consumer connector can change over time.

Thanks,
Neha