Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2
I am +1 as well

The vote is closed.

With four +1 votes the release passes.

Awesome and amazing work by everyone that worked on and contributed to this
release, thank you!!!

I am going to follow-up with getting a dist folder
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6400 and see again now about
publishing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6414 maybe I don't
need the mvn encrypt or did something wrong.

I will also update kafka.apache.org with the links to the artifacts we are
releasing for 0.8.0 beta 1 for download and when that is done send an
announcement too

--

/*