Kafka, mail # dev - review board is available

Re: review board is available
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-08, 17:05
This is great. So far I reviewed 2 patches using reviewboard and it is a
huge time saver. I have one question about the setup though - the
reviewboard has a Bugs field that takes in the JIRA, can it update the
respective JIRA with the reviewboard link ?  The concern is that with more
reviews coming in through review board, it will soon become intractable
since there is also no easy way to search by Bug in reviewboard.

Thanks,
Neha