Kafka >> mail # user >> Does Kafka stores Producer/Consumer Details

Does Kafka stores Producer/Consumer Details
Hi,

I am wondering does metadata of Kafka stores producer/consumer information.

As I start any producer,I provide a broker-list to it.But producer must be
connecting to one of the broker to send data(as per Im gettiing the
things).Similarly I can start more producer by giving a broker-list in the
start command.

So a broker must be storing the information about which producer is
handshaking with it(as a producer will connect to only one broker at any
time).

Same case goes with consumer.

is there any way to find the details about Producer/Consumer from Kafka,if
I am right in explaining the above details?

--
*Moniii*