Kafka, mail # user - questtion about log.retention.bytes

Re: questtion about log.retention.bytes
Jun Rao 2013-08-17, 04:40
log.retention.bytes is for all topics that are not included in
log.retention.bytes.per.topic
(which defines a map of topic -> size).

Currently, we don't have a total size limit across all topics.

Thanks,

Jun