Kafka, mail # user - Re: Question about preferred replica leader election tool

Re: Question about preferred replica leader election tool
Jun Rao 2013-08-27, 15:31
Your understanding is correct. Try running the tool again when both
replicas are in ISR. If it still doesn't work, see if there is any error in
the state-change log.

Thanks,

Jun