Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Question about preferred replica leader election tool

Re: Question about preferred replica leader election tool
Your understanding is correct. Try running the tool again when both
replicas are in ISR. If it still doesn't work, see if there is any error in
the state-change log.

Thanks,

Jun