Kafka >> mail # dev >> default configs

Re: default configs
how about a command line script (bin/kafka-config-init.sh) to load in a
file for the configs to initialize the config values in zookeerper but
kafka reads the configs from zookeeper

another script can also have options for doing updates
(bin/kafka-config-update.sh)

if we provide a writing mechanism then the config management systems (we
use chef) can interact nice the zookeeper updates in a standard way that we
document and support

win? win?

/*
Joe Stein