Kafka, mail # user - Re: More Kafka Benchmarking Goodness - 2013-05-23, 21:50

Jason Weiss 2013-05-23, 17:58
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-05-23, 20:25
Re: More Kafka Benchmarking Goodness
Thanks for sharing this, Jason. I had performed similar benchmarks back in
2011 (Results are on slide 27 here -
My tests saturated the 1Gb network link between the producer and broker.
I'm guessing like you say, it might be able to go higher with more brokers.

I'm not sure how those values will hold up for 0.8, at least in the initial
release. Would love to see your performance analysis in a short blog post :)