Kafka, mail # user - Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book? - 2013-03-19, 20:31
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

S Ahmed 2013-12-10, 15:02
+
David Arthur 2013-03-19, 13:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:20
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-19, 20:18
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Hi Jun,

I've been thinking for a while about how to contribute to the project and
thought that working on some documentation for the website might be a good
way. Do you have an outline of what you'd like the site to look like that I
(AND OTHERS hint, hint) could pick a topic, write the article and submit
for you guys to review?
Thanks,

Chris