Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:20
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-19, 20:18
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Hi Jun,

I've been thinking for a while about how to contribute to the project and
thought that working on some documentation for the website might be a good
way. Do you have an outline of what you'd like the site to look like that I
(AND OTHERS hint, hint) could pick a topic, write the article and submit
for you guys to review?
Thanks,

Chris
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, David,
>
> At LinkedIn, committers are too busy to write a Kafka book right now. I
> think this is a good idea to pursue. So, if you want to do it, we'd be
> happy to help. The only request that I have for you is while writing the
> book, it would be good if you can use this opportunity to also help us
> improve the documentation of the site.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:34 AM, David Arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I was approached by a publisher the other day to do a book on Kafka -
> > something I've actually thought about pursuing. Before I say yes (or
> > consider saying yes), I wanted to make sure no one else was working on a
> > book. No sense in producing competing texts at this point.
> >
> > So, anyone working on a Kafka book? Self published or otherwise?
> >
> > -David

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 21:29
+