Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven - 2013-07-15, 02:07

Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven
SBT uses Maven Central as a default repository (local ivy too).

The artifacts are published to Maven Central so nothing you should have
to-do except to specify the libraryDependencies

In regards to 2.10.X support I took a really quick look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-717 (lots to go through in that
ticket it seems) will try some of the patch applys tomorrow and see how
they go.  I would be in favor of it being part of the 0.8.0 final if it all
gets through and looks good and committing it to the 0.8 branch and not
only trunk but lets see first what is involved building 2.10.0, 2.10.1 and
2.10.2 and what is going to take to get it working with the patches
submitted.