Kafka, mail # user - Re: Topic creation on restart - 2013-11-01, 04:56

Jason Rosenberg 2013-11-04, 19:48
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-05, 05:12
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-11-05, 05:41
+
Priya Matpadi 2013-11-05, 06:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-05, 14:54
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-05, 14:54
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-11-06, 00:59
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-06, 02:12
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-11-06, 18:10
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-11-01, 03:41
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-01, 04:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-11-01, 04:40
Re: Topic creation on restart
Ok,

So, I can safely ignore these, it sounds like.  I don't see any
corresponding logging around it subsequently not succeeding to actually
create the topic in zk.

Would it be possible for the broker to make sure all metadata is
propagated, before completing the startup sequence, and taking on metadata
requests?

If I were to not place the newly started broker back into the vip for a
delay period after the kafka broker has started, would that solve this
issue?

Jason