Kafka, mail # user - Re: Instances became unresponsive - 2013-08-28, 06:51

Re: Instances became unresponsive
Hello Jun. Unfortunately I do not have logs from broker 6 to find out
reasons for it to be unresponsive, but yes it was not healthy. I found it
to be unresponsive as well.
How can I recover from all this failures with minimum data loss?