Kafka >> mail # user >> resilient producer

+
Stan Rosenberg 2013-01-15, 19:29
+
Corbin Hoenes 2013-01-15, 20:13
Re: resilient producer
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Corbin Hoenes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 how about posting yours to GitHub?
> Sounds like a good contrib project.

There is nothing to post at the moment as we're currently in the
requirements gathering phase :)  Potentially, we might have a contrib
project along the lines
of options (2), (3) as per Jay's email.

+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-15, 20:19