Kafka, mail # user - Re: resilient producer - 2013-01-15, 22:32

Stan Rosenberg 2013-01-15, 19:29
+
Corbin Hoenes 2013-01-15, 20:13
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-15, 20:19
+
Stan Rosenberg 2013-01-15, 22:30
Re: resilient producer
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Corbin Hoenes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is nothing to post at the moment as we're currently in the
requirements gathering phase :)  Potentially, we might have a contrib
project along the lines
of options (2), (3) as per Jay's email.

+
Fernando O. 2015-01-28, 18:42