Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> resilient producer

Re: resilient producer
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Corbin Hoenes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is nothing to post at the moment as we're currently in the
requirements gathering phase :)  Potentially, we might have a contrib
project along the lines
of options (2), (3) as per Jay's email.