Kafka >> mail # dev >> Running 0.8 against 0.7 data and zk

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-11, 22:16
Re: Running 0.8 against 0.7 data and zk
No. If you point an 0.8 broker to a ZK with 0.7 layout, it will still hit
some weird exception, maybe not exactly the same as specified in the jira.

Thanks,

Jun
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Jay Kreps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This JIRA has a patch but I thought we already did something like this:
>
> Am I just confused?
>
> -Jay

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-12, 18:15