Kafka, mail # user - Re: large amount of disk space freed on restart - 2013-05-23, 18:06

Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-23, 04:46
+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-05-23, 04:51
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-23, 05:17
+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-05-23, 05:25
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-23, 05:49
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-23, 14:15
Re: large amount of disk space freed on restart
Yeah, that's what it looks like to me (looking at the code).  So, I'm
guessing it's some os level caching, resource recycling.  Have you ever
heard of this happening?  One thing that might be different in my usage
from the norm is a relatively large number of topics (e.g. ~2K topics).

Jason