Kafka, mail # dev - dynamic topic config - 2013-01-17, 04:18

dynamic topic config
I added a first pass at a proposal for moving topic configuration into
zookeeper so that you would specify the config when you created the topic
and config could be altered without bouncing brokers. I think other people
know more about the zookeeper interaction so I probably need help working
out some of the details for the best way to do that:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Dynamic+Topic+Config

-Jay

+
Jun Rao 2013-01-17, 15:56