Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven - 2013-07-16, 14:27

Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven
Hi Jason, there are two different answers in regards to Scala version in my
opinion as there are clear distinctions between broker and
producers/consumers.

I don't know what the mix is but experience with brokers is only building
and running in production 2.8.0 and I suspect this is the same for others
out there.

It would be awesome to get more information on stats from the community and
I will have a lot more cycles starting in 2 weeks towards these type of
activities.

As far as producer/consumers go I have run 2.8.0, 2.9.0-1, 2.9.1 and 2.9.2
in production as well as python and ruby (all 0.7.X).

As I said in two weeks I have some changes occurring that will start to not
only give me more time to the community but more specific focuses.

I apologize for the delayed response.

And yeah, JIRA for the duplicate ZK it does seem odd to me too not sure off
hand why that is

Patches are always welcome from anyone :)