Kafka, mail # user - Cross-site Kafka installation - 2013-01-21, 22:05

Cross-site Kafka installation
Hello

In my enterprise we are deploying an cross-site installation of Kakfa. One
of the Kafka cluster is located in USA and one consumer is in Europe. Does
anybody have experience in such an environment? Any comments on the
configuration and best practices?

Thanks in advance

Pablo