Kafka, mail # user - Re: trouble loading kafka into eclipse - 2013-04-12, 20:09
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: trouble loading kafka into eclipse
I updated the Developer setup page. Let me know if it's not clear enough or
if I need to change anything.

On another note, since the idea plugin is already there, would it be
possible to add the sbteclipse plugin permanently as well?