Kafka, mail # user - Re: Consumer group questions - 2013-10-09, 23:03

Re: Consumer group questions

I should have actually asked the opposite of this. Say I have a consumer running 3 threads on 3 different machines. If one machine crashes is there anything I can do to make sure those 3 partitions are still read from?