Kafka, mail # user - What is the way to produce events from windows OS - 2013-04-18, 07:12

What is the way to produce events from windows OS
Hi .
    I am working on project:
Project has producer which runs on Windows OS (C#) . Consumer is java on
Linux.

Question:
   What is the way to write to Kafka from Windows OS? As I understand C#
client is legacy. So what is the way to write to Kafka from Windows? Can I
use C/C++ client from Windows OS? What other options do I have?

Thanks in advance.
Oleg.