Kafka, mail # user - who is using kafka to stare large messages?

who is using kafka to stare large messages?
S Ahmed 2013-10-07, 14:45
When people using message queues, the message size is usually pretty small.

I want to know who out there is using kafka with larger payload sizes?

In the configuration, the maximum message size by default is set to 1
megabyte (
message.max.bytes1000000)

My message sizes will be probably be around 20-50 KB but to me that is
large for a message payload so I'm wondering what effects that will have
with kafka.