Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8 producer: Failed to send messages after 3 tries

Re: Kafka 0.8 producer: Failed to send messages after 3 tries
Ok, then it seems as I do not have the latest API, as if I'm using
"metadata.broker.list" I got the error " requirement failed: Missing
required property 'broker.list' "
Let me check if I can figure out on my side, what is going wrong.

Thanks for your hint.
regards
Markus