Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> preparing for the 0.8 final release

Re: preparing for the 0.8 final release
KAFKA-1008 has been checked into the 0.8 branch and needs to be manually
double-committed to trunk. To avoid merging problems, I suggest that for
all future changes in the 0.8 branch, we double commit them to trunk. Any
objections?

Thanks,

Jun