Kafka >> mail # dev >> parittioner runtime error with kafka 0.8

Re: parittioner runtime error with kafka 0.8
I also tried with the constructor
ExpertSearchCollectionPartitioner(VerifiableProperties props) {
}

Still the same error.

I also tried the constructor without any parameter and with parameter Long.
None of them worked.