Kafka >> mail # user >> Leader doesn't get assigned for new topics

Re: Leader doesn't get assigned for new topics
Raja,

Could you run the StateChangeLogMerger tool and give it one topic-partition
that has the above mentioned problem. This tool is documented here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools#Replicationtools-7.StateChangeLogMergerTool
.

Let me know if you run into any issues while using it.

Thanks,
Neha