Kafka >> mail # dev >> preparing for the 0.8 final release

preparing for the 0.8 final release
Hi, Everyone,

We have been stabilizing the 0.8 branch since the beta1 release. I think we
are getting close to an 0.8 final release. I made an initial list of the
remaining jiras that should be fixed in 0.8.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.8%22%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)

1. Do people agree with the list?

2. If the list is good, could people help contributing/reviewing the
remaining jiras?

Thanks,

Jun