Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Configure Tomcat Server as Kafka Producer

Re: Configure Tomcat Server as Kafka Producer
Joe Stein 2014-01-09, 04:37
Does it have to be tomcat?

We have been talking about adding an http endpoint to https://github.com/stealthly/scala-kafka as clients have been asking for a simple REST based producer ( with other stuff too but this also).
 Joe Stein