Kafka, mail # user - Re: Patch for mmap + windows - 2013-08-21, 22:14

Jay Kreps 2013-08-21, 21:54
Re: Patch for mmap + windows
Hi Jay,

I'm planning to test run Kafka on Windows in our test environments
evaluating if it's suitable for production usage.

I can provide feedback with the patch how well it works and if we encounter
any functional or perf problems.

Tim