Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Config for new clients (and server)

Re: Config for new clients (and server)
Jay, thanks for the clarification. I think I understand it a bit better
now, and It all pretty much makes sense. See inline

Also, slightly OT, but what are Configurable and
AbstractConfig#getConfiguredInstance for? I don't see anything using them.