Kafka, mail # user - Re: changing broker hosts with 0.7.2 - 2013-03-20, 13:42

Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-19, 21:04
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-20, 02:07
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-20, 06:26
Re: changing broker hosts with 0.7.2
The zookeeper connection URL with namespace can be
zkhost1:123,zkhost2:123/newnamespace

The wiki is up to date for Kafka 0.7.2. There is no officially supported
feature to do that sort of migration, I suggested one approach that I could
think of :-)

Thanks,
Neha