Kafka, mail # user - Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book? - 2013-03-25, 16:43

S Ahmed 2013-12-10, 15:02
+
David Arthur 2013-03-19, 13:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:20
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-19, 20:18
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-19, 20:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 21:29
+
Dragos Manolescu 2013-03-20, 18:38
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-20, 19:39
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-21, 04:18
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-21, 17:34
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-21, 17:38
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-21, 18:42
+
David Arthur 2013-03-21, 23:47
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-03-23, 15:27
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-25, 12:00
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-25, 16:04
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Thanks Jun,

I've updated the example with this information.

I've also removed some of the unnecessary newlines.

Thanks,

Chris