Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:20
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-19, 20:18
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-19, 20:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 21:29
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-20, 19:39
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-21, 04:18
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-25, 12:00
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-25, 16:04
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Thanks Jun,

I've updated the example with this information.

I've also removed some of the unnecessary newlines.

Thanks,

Chris
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> This looks good. One thing about partitioning. Currently, if a message
> doesn't have a key, we always use the random partitioner (regardless of
> what "partitioner.class" is set to).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun

+