Kafka >> mail # user >> is 0.8 stable?

Re: is 0.8 stable?
We are using it in production here at my company with a few extra patches
(mostly need scala 2.10 support). Have not had any issues with it thus far
feeding about 3-5 million messages a day through it with out issues. We
where just starting out in kafka so opt'ed to go the 0.8 route instead of
the 0.7 + lengthy migration process.