Kafka, mail # dev - Re: How do we get involved in beta testing Kafka 0.8? - 2013-03-17, 16:17

Re: How do we get involved in beta testing Kafka 0.8?
Darren,

Thanks for volunteering for testing 0.8. The current stable version of 0.8
can be found in the 0.8 branch (NOT trunk) of Kafka Apache git repo. You
can follow
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+0.8+Quick+Start to
get things started. At LinkedIn, we have been testing the HEAD from 0.8.
It's quite stable now. We plan to make an alpha release in Apache in March.

Please report back if you find any issues during your testing.

Thanks,

Jun

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Darren Sargent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]