Kafka, mail # user - Kafka cluster with lots of topics - 2013-11-13, 12:49

Kafka cluster with lots of topics
Would I be correct in assuming that a Kafka cluster won't scale well to
support lots (tens of millions) of topics? If I understand correctly, a
node being added or removed would involve a leader election for each topic,
which is a relatively expensive operation?