Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: LeaderNotAvailableException: reventing the running of kafka-console-producer.bat

+
Jun Rao 2013-04-05, 04:03
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-06, 04:11
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-05, 16:02
+
Shawn Hagwood 2013-04-05, 16:51
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-08, 05:00
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-22, 03:34
Re: LeaderNotAvailableException: reventing the running of kafka-console-producer.bat
Rob,

Are you saying that LeaderNotAvailableException happens only once and then
disappears? That is normal and is different from what happens in KAFKA-876.

Thanks,

Jun

+
Rob Withers 2013-04-26, 04:17