Kafka, mail # user - Re: C/C++ Client - 2013-03-28, 15:52

Matthew Stump 2013-03-28, 03:49
+
Magnus Edenhill 2013-03-28, 14:51
+
Rohit Prasad 2013-03-28, 15:34
Re: C/C++ Client
I'm on OSX. It's not going to production on OSX, but I have a requirement
that the entire stack be deployable on a developer's machine. OSX does have
TLS, but not the local variable __thread. It would need to be reworked to
use the pthreads API. That by itself isn't much work it's just I don't know
what else is going to need to be fixed.