Kafka >> mail # user >> How do you recover an 0.8 Kafka server

+
Eric Sites 2013-08-05, 03:07
+
Eric Sites 2013-08-05, 03:48
Re: How do you recover an 0.8 Kafka server
Actually, you should just need to restart the failed broker and data should
be replicated to that broker. One thing to check is the state-change log.
Do you see any LeaderAndIsr request when the bad broker is restarted?

Thanks,

Jun