Kafka, mail # user - How do you recover an 0.8 Kafka server

Re: How do you recover an 0.8 Kafka server
Jun Rao 2013-08-05, 15:52
Actually, you should just need to restart the failed broker and data should
be replicated to that broker. One thing to check is the state-change log.
Do you see any LeaderAndIsr request when the bad broker is restarted?

Thanks,

Jun