Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers - 2013-08-07, 19:44

aotto@... 2013-08-07, 16:42
Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers
I am also interested with hadoop+kafka capabilities. I am using kafka 0.7 ,
so my question : What is the best way to consume contect from kafka and
write it to hdfs? At this time I need the only consuming functionality.

thanks
Oleg.