Kafka >> mail # user >> [Using offset to fetch message][Need Help]

Re: [Using offset to fetch message][Need Help]
In Kafka you cannot fetch just one message based on the offset, what you
get instead is to start fetching from the given offset. Of course you can
just get the first one that you want and then discard the rest and stop
fetching immediately, but I think a better idea would be cache the
not-acked-yet messages as Robert suggested.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang