Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5 - 2013-12-02, 18:34

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
Joe, another thing I noticed in the staging repo:

The POM for 2.8.2, 2.9.1, 2.9.2, and 2.10 include scala-compiler and
some other stuff that is not included in 2.8.0

Here's a diff of those two:

I think maybe the 2.8.0 POM is missing some stuff it needs (zkclient,
snappy, yammer metrics). And there is a duplicate ZK entry for the POMs