Kafka, mail # dev - client rewrite in 0.9? - 2013-07-02, 18:17

client rewrite in 0.9?
Hey guys,

We have had a bunch of prior discussions and some prototyping on
generalizing and improving the jvm clients.

I have tried to consolidate all these thoughts into one larger plan:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Client+Rewrite

It's not nearly baked right now, but I thought I would throw this out there
for discussion.

-Jay