Kafka, mail # user - Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch - 2013-06-18, 00:28

Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-16, 21:14
+
Eric Sites 2013-06-16, 22:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:33
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:36
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:47
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 23:49
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-18, 00:17
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-18, 00:23
Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Another thing I notice, is that the sample 'config/server.properties' in
many cases seems to have no correlation to the default config properties.
 In some cases, it offers much greater allocation (e.g. for
socket.send.buffer.bytes, and for others much less.

Have all the sample settings in config/server.properties been vetted for
the new config values?

Jason