Kafka >> mail # user >> Controlled shutdown failure, retry settings

Re: Controlled shutdown failure, retry settings
Jason,

The state change log tool is described here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools#Replicationtools-7.StateChangeLogMergerTool

I'm curious what the IOException is and if we can improve error reporting.
Can you send around the stack trace ?

Thanks,
Neha